Topic Title: Scar removal
Created On: 11/16/2000 05:47 PM

Pages: [ 1 2 >> Next ]
View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

09/28/2003 09:47 PM

Author Icon
littledewey

Hey i am a teen who has scars all over my thighs and legs. i cant wear shorts and i have to wear pants in summer and it gets so hot if u find a way 2 get rid of them please let me know. thanks
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 10/11/2002 10:00 AM

Author Icon

has anyone ever tried those vitamin E strips that are available? I've thought about trying them, but would like to hear a success story first before investing the $$. thanks
 03/07/2002 01:07 AM

Author Icon
Veronica16517

I have a lot of scars on my legs and thighs. What can I do to have them go away. I have tried bleaching creams, home remedies and scar lotions. Help me.
 02/21/2002 01:53 PM

Author Icon
anonymous16358

I was 16 and i wrecked on my motocylce. the muffler burned the inside of my left lower leg (right under the knee but on the inside) it covers an area of about 2.5 X 3 inches. the wound has healed but i would like some advice on how to reduce the dark colored appearance of the scar. any advice besides surgical removal? Three years have passed since the accident.
 02/11/2002 12:42 PM

Author Icon
Kelli16207

help
 01/12/2002 07:00 AM

Author Icon
ams

NA
 12/27/2001 02:49 PM

Author Icon
Gwen15698

scars
 12/03/2001 11:40 AM

Author Icon
SARAVANAN15536

i have long scar in my top of the face which is disturbing and shaming me in every moment of my life. i want permanent solution to clear this scar. please advise me what i can do to remove this. with thanks
 12/03/2001 11:40 AM

Author Icon
SARAVANAN15536

i have long scar in my top of the face which is disturbing and shaming me in every moment of my life. i want permanent solution to clear this scar. please advise me what i can do to remove this. with thanks
 11/26/2001 01:08 AM

Author Icon
Nellie15446

I need to know an unexpensive wat to get rid of dark scars on my legs.. please help...
 11/18/2001 01:04 AM

Author Icon
Lynn15361

Hi, I have just removed a mole on my forehead at a clinic 1 month ago Although the mole was removed but it leaves a scar.How can I get rid of the scar? Lynn
 11/16/2001 11:51 AM

Author Icon
notshown

I busted my head open last saturday, Nov 28th. I'm currently using silicon gel pad at night and neosporin during the day. The healing process has been very fast and the way the gash is closing on my head so far looks as though it will only leave a small white line with no scare. I know it's still early on but from what I've read about the silicon gel sheets I'm starting to believe as I watch my head heal.
 11/16/2001 11:51 AM

Author Icon
notshown

I busted my head open last saturday, Nov 28th. I'm currently using silicon gel pad at night and neosporin during the day. The healing process has been very fast and the way the gash is closing on my head so far looks as though it will only leave a small white line with no scare. I know it's still early on but from what I've read about the silicon gel sheets I'm starting to believe as I watch my head heal.
 10/02/2001 07:47 AM

Author Icon
notshown

TRY USING COCO BUTTER EVEYDAY< ALSO TRY THE SOLICONE GEL SHEETS AT RITE AID. also vitiam k. these will help.
 10/02/2001 07:47 AM

Author Icon
notshown

TRY USING COCO BUTTER EVEYDAY< ALSO TRY THE SOLICONE GEL SHEETS AT RITE AID. also vitiam k. these will help.
 09/09/2001 10:03 PM

Author Icon
wanda14603

Hi, I was looking for more info on scars or wound care and came across the forum. I'm a massage therapist studying manual lymph drainage(MLD). Just for yourinfo you might want to check out either of these treatments. They are good for reducing scars and are non-invasive procedures. Look up Dr. Vodders manual lymph drainage to get a listing of the nearest registered therapist. This is really worthwhile checking into. Good luck! Wanda Howard
 08/29/2001 04:14 PM

Author Icon

I'm a teen and i have scars all over my legs and i'm scared to where shorts or skirts so i'm always restricted to wearing pants. Please can someone tell me a inexpensive way of removing them. Thanx.
 08/23/2001 08:06 PM

Author Icon
MARION14185

3O YEARS AGO I WAS IN A FIRE AND AS A RESULT HAVE 3RD DEGREE BURN SCARS ALL OVER MY LEGS. I AM LUCKY TO BE ALIVE, BUT LIVE EVERYDAY SO SELF CONCIOUS ABOUT MY SCARS. I DON'T WEAR SHORTS, SWIM SUITS OR SHORT SKIRTS. IS THERE ANY PROCEDURES TO REMOVE THESE SCARS??
 08/01/2001 10:15 PM

Author Icon
geraldine13654

i have scars all over the legs i have tried everything to get rid of these ugly scars.i would like to know is there anything i can buy to get these scars off the legs. i afraid to wear shorts because i know people will stare at me.
 07/11/2001 11:58 AM

Author Icon
marisol13213

How can I get rid of acne scars?

Bookmark and Share

Pages: [ 1 2 >> Next ]
View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Wound News
Feature Story
Wounds Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
Wound Assessment
Pressure Ulcer Center
Skin Care Guide
Nutrition Guide
Dr. Wayne Caputo  Uterus
 Hero™

Dr. Wayne Caputo:
Revolutionizing Treatment of Ulcers.
About Heroes
 Community
Wounds1 Forums
 Reference
Ask an Expert
Locate a Burn Center
Reference Library
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2019 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.

test