Wounds1.com: Great Information, Real Community, Better Living.
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Wound News
Feature Story
Wounds Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
Wound Assessment
Pressure Ulcer Center
Skin Care Guide
Nutrition Guide
Dr. Wayne Caputo  Uterus
 Hero™

Dr. Wayne Caputo:
Revolutionizing Treatment of Ulcers.
About Heroes
 Join the Discussion in  Our Forums
 Community
Wounds1 Forums
 Reference
Ask an Expert
Locate a Burn Center
Reference Library
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Search the Body1 Network
August 12, 2020  
FORUMS: Read-Only

>
Topic Title: second degree burns
Created On: 01/08/2001 09:32 AM

03/03/2002 10:13 PM

Author Icon
Rena16471

I got burned by my radiator in my car and it is a 2nd degree burn.How do I care for it.
 01/30/2002 08:20 PM

Author Icon
marthafoxuser16067

i recently got 2nd degree burns all over my right hand and wrist and now that it is healing i am having some brownish scarring and pains in my wrist. is that normal or should i see a doctor about this..........
 01/15/2002 11:16 PM

Author Icon
Sheba15894

When I was a baby I was sitting on my mom's lap at the dinner table. When I decided to tip the cup over. They rushed me to the hospital and there they gave me some drugs.The doctor said it was a severe 2nd degree burn. my parents brought me home the same day and one of my mothers friends and my mother prayed over me. Later that night my parents had decided to tell my other sisters that we wouldn't be able to go on our vacation. Before my parents went to bed they checked on me and to there ashtonishment the bisters that were all over my leg had gotten smaller. By morning my leg was all healed THANK THE LORD! This is a miracle in my life I will never forget!!!
 10/24/2001 01:08 AM

Author Icon
notshown

i have a burn
 10/23/2001 12:22 AM

Author Icon
notshown

My 13month-old grabbed a cup of hot tea and spilled it on her chest. We went to the emergency unit and she was treated within 20 min of it first occuring. It is a 2nd-degree burn to a third of her chest with 3 to 4 medium-sized blisters. Will she scar in these areas? If not, how long will it leave a mark. I would hate for her to have this for the rest of her life. She is only 1-yr-old.
 07/24/2001 12:21 AM

Author Icon
joe13465

I received a chemical burn to my right side..this occurred as follows; i had obtained some old wood planks and i heavily sprayed them with insect killer..about a week later i moved the planks on a very hot day with no shirt on..i carried them next to my right side ..about a day later i noticed reddish areas,then swelling after 3 days then about the 5th day blistering..i have been using neosporin then Betadine..it's about 6 days now still blistering badly ..how long does it take to heal this ???about 3 to 4 weeks ??
 06/26/2001 06:43 PM

Author Icon
notshown

whats
 06/09/2001 03:16 AM

Author Icon
walter12583

i was just burned on my right hand and foot, how can i get the area to spot burning...
 06/09/2001 03:13 AM

Author Icon
walter12583

hello?
 02/19/2001 03:50 PM

Author Icon
Linda10377

I am interested in finding out what is best to put on a burn after silver sulfadiazine cream. I burned my left arm from a few inches above my elbow to a few inches above my wrist with boiling water, a 2nd degree burn.

Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2020 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.