< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Symptoms getting worse
Created On: 01/18/2003 11:52 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

01/18/2003 11:52 AM

Author Icon
dawnderella

I was diagnosed with CVI in May 2002 after my leg and foot one day bloated up the size of a balloon. The doppler confirmed. The cause of CVI for me is 2 prior knee surgeries. I knew I always had some swelling and tingling in that leg but, I never thought it was nothing more than just recovering from the last knee surgery. Summer was tough with the swelling. But, on the east coast the last couple months with the weather mild I have been fine, non-symptomatic. Then about November I developed this reddish purple lump on my ankle that is very painful at times, ecspeically when I am on my feet for long periods; and it swells up at the end of the day and in hot water. I have had my primary doctor look at it and have been to a surgeon and none of neither know what it is. I am thinking could it possible be a start of an ulceration from the CVI?? Because I did forget to mention to the surgeon that I have CVI but, then again if he is a doctor he should be able to figure out what it is anyway. AND NOW, for the past week, I have been waking up with cramps in my leg everynight. I also have a pulsating sensation that lasts in my calf all day and my toes have that pins and needles feeling. Anyone have any advice or insight for me? I am only 29 and I am on my feet all day at work so I do wear the compression stocking on that leg. This is all so frustrating!
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Wound News
Feature Story
Wounds Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
Wound Assessment
Pressure Ulcer Center
Skin Care Guide
Nutrition Guide
Dr. Wayne Caputo  Uterus
 Hero™

Dr. Wayne Caputo:
Revolutionizing Treatment of Ulcers.
About Heroes
 Community
Wounds1 Forums
 Reference
Ask an Expert
Locate a Burn Center
Reference Library
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2019 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.

test