< REFRESH >
Topic Title: New Hope?
Created On: 10/08/2002 10:38 PM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

10/08/2002 10:38 PM

Author Icon
robray

I have had several readings on this web site that all look for answers to their problem. In 1998 I was diagnosed with DVT and with veinous insufficiency. I was also ill with this while working as a consultant in the Washington D.C. area. I thought I was going to die from it. I must have had somethingelse with it...I was in the post office that was closed and developed a severe rash with DVT at that time. I tried a new receipe for recovery. I took ten thousand milligrams of Vitamin C daily. I took200-500 mg of Niacin daily. Then I took Arginine at the recommended dosage on the bottle. The best form is called NO2 and is sold at GNC stores. I took the vitamin C for immune recovery the niacin for cirulation and the arginine to increase nitric oxide which regulates the muscles in the veins. Today six months later the very severe ulcers are gone. I feel better and I am returning to work. Stanford university is currently experimenting with Arginine. I did medical research for an arm of the AMA and took the above risk with my health with good results. It is theoretically sound and you may benefit from the same routine. It costs between30 to 80 dollars a month to do it. I would do it again. Please write me with your thoughts and results at
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Wound News
Feature Story
Wounds Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
Wound Assessment
Pressure Ulcer Center
Skin Care Guide
Nutrition Guide
Dr. Wayne Caputo  Uterus
 Hero™

Dr. Wayne Caputo:
Revolutionizing Treatment of Ulcers.
About Heroes
 Community
Wounds1 Forums
 Reference
Ask an Expert
Locate a Burn Center
Reference Library
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2019 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.

test