Wounds1.com: Great Information, Real Community, Better Living.
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Wound News
Feature Story
Wounds Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
Wound Assessment
Pressure Ulcer Center
Skin Care Guide
Nutrition Guide
Dr. Wayne Caputo  Uterus
 Hero™

Dr. Wayne Caputo:
Revolutionizing Treatment of Ulcers.
About Heroes
 Join the Discussion in  Our Forums
 Community
Wounds1 Forums
 Reference
Ask an Expert
Locate a Burn Center
Reference Library
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Search the Body1 Network
August 12, 2020  
FORUMS: Read-Only

>
Topic Title: Silver Sulfadiazine Dressings
Created On: 12/19/2004 10:29 PM

03/15/2005 11:20 PM

Author Icon
a

I recently got a burn on my leg but unfortunantly was alergic to sulfa. Even if you are allergic to sulfa take it as long as you can it is amazing. To get the sulfa drug you must get a perscription. I recomend you go to the closest burn center, not just your doctor. I went to grady in atlanta and they are amazing infanently better than the emergency room. P.S. sulfa is also cheap which is great hope this helped
 01/15/2005 08:06 PM

Author Icon
deniselambert1

I have just read a message in which silver sulfadiazine dressing topical cream was used on burns , I wonder where I could buy that cream, could you please let me know, as I suffer from painful venous ulcer. Thank you for an answer. Denise Lambert
 12/19/2004 10:29 PM

Author Icon
Mamoo

Silver Sulfadiazine heals burn wounds and any other bacterial wound with no adverse effects for the patient. My grandson was treated for severe burns at a hospital in Alaska with Silver Sulfadiazine banaging and recovered amazingly. I am glad to see silver treated banages on the market.

Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2020 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.