< REFRESH >
Topic Title: LED Technology Helps Wound Patients
Created On: 09/02/2003 09:44 PM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

05/17/2013 02:29 PM

Author Icon
Cher777

Clearly, more time has gone by since the original post concerning this topic. Even so, it is still believed that LED technology can hasten wound healing. In fact, I believe NASA conducted a study using LED lighting combined with hyperbaric oxygen to find out if wounds would more quickly heal. The result? Overall, I believe the combination of the two therapies enhanced healing. Fortunately, even if if only LED's are used, though, I still think healing is hastened.
    REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 01/22/2005 10:14 AM

Author Icon
HealthLabs

The future of wound care in here. See the WoundCarePro3000 LED Lamp. see www.woundcarepro.com Mention wound1.com for 20% discount.
 02/10/2004 09:33 AM

Author Icon
RonP

We have 3 LED IR heating pad devices ranging inprice from $500-650 that can be seen on our website: www.lumenphoton.com We have been involved since June 2002 in a simple study involving the use of our LED device in the treatment of ischemic osteonecrosis of the jawbone. Results may be seen on the site. As with anyone who has experience with quality LED products,this form of healing is potent in many situations. We have a number of MDs and DDSs who are currently using our LumenLight.
 10/31/2003 04:35 AM

Author Icon
newagegigolo

As a physician, PLEASE guide me to where I may locate an LED devise for my patients. Tamburri, MD
 09/02/2003 09:44 PM

Author Icon
rshook

In the news today:LED Technology Helps Wound PatientsWhere can I find more on the LED treatment? Is there a treatment center in the Mid Hudson Valley NY (Kingston/Poughkeepsie area). The tip of one toe takes months to heal and then the slightest injury causes a blood blister as if there is no way for the blood to return to the system. While it is healing it oozes into the bandage sometimes more than others, but does not cause a blood blister.

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
 Register
 Login
 Main Page
 Wound News
Feature Story
Wounds Technology
Real Life Recoveries
 Education Center
Conditions
Procedures
Wound Assessment
Pressure Ulcer Center
Skin Care Guide
Nutrition Guide
Dr. Wayne Caputo  Uterus
 Hero™

Dr. Wayne Caputo:
Revolutionizing Treatment of Ulcers.
About Heroes
 Community
Wounds1 Forums
 Reference
Ask an Expert
Locate a Burn Center
Reference Library
Video Library
 Bookmark Us

advertisement
Home About Us Press Jobs Advertise With Us Contact Us
advertisement
© 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The information provided within this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for consultation with your physician or healthcare provider. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Owners and Sponsors of this site. By using this site you agree to indemnify, and hold the Owners and Sponsors harmless, from any disputes arising from content posted here-in.